Recipe: Gluten-Free Nutty Clusters
- 1 1/3 cups dry roasted mixed nuts, roughly chopped (such as hazelnuts, almonds, cashews and macadamias)
- 1/3 cup gluten-free corn flakes
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate melts, melted
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate melts, melted
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Place nuts, corn flakes and milk in a bowl.
- Stir to combine. Place tablespoons of mixture 5cm apart on prepared trays. Using fingers, shape mixture into 2cm-high mounds.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden. Stand on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Place clusters on a tray lined with baking paper. Spoon dark chocolate into a snaplock bag.
- Snip 1 corner from bag. Drizzle half the clusters with dark chocolate. Repeat with milk chocolate and remaining clusters. Serve.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)