Recipe: Dairy And Nut-Free Muesli Slice
- 1 cup Uncle Tobys traditional oats
- 2 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1/3 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup sultanas
- 1/3 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1 cup dried apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Line base and sides of a 3cm-deep, 20cm x 30cm (base) lamington pan with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang.
- Combine oats, cereal, flour, sugar, coconut, sultanas, apricots and apple in a bowl. Whisk oil, eggs and honey together in a jug.
- Stir into oat mixture. Transfer to prepared pan. Using the back of a large metal spoon, press mixture into pan.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pan. Cut into squares. Serve.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)