Recipe: Strawberry panna cotta (gluten-free)
- 2 cups (500ml) strawberry-flavoured soy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g white chocolate
- 3 gelatine leaves (15g total weight)
- 3 tbs strawberry jam
- 200g small strawberries, hulled
- Place soy milk in a saucepan with vanilla and chocolate, and heat over low heat until chocolate melts.
- Meanwhile, soak gelatine in cold water until soft, squeeze out excess water and place in pan over low heat, stirring until dissolved. Pour into six 150ml moulds or cups. Chill overnight.
- For compote, place jam in a pan with 3 tbs cold water. Stir over low heat until jam melts. Add berries and stir to coat in jam. Cool to room temperature. Spoon compote over panna cotta and serve.
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)