Recipe: Creamy Mango Jelly
- 85g packet mango jelly crystals
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup fat-free natural yoghurt
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 passionfruit, halved
- Combine jelly crystals and boiling water in a heatproof bowl. Stir until crystals dissolve.
- Add 1/2 cup cold water and stir to combine. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled. Place yoghurt in a bowl.
- Stir until smooth. Add yoghurt to jelly and whisk until smooth. Divide mixture between four 1-cup capacity serving glasses.
- Cover and refrigerate for3 to 4 hours or until set. Top with banana and drizzle with passionfruit pulp. Serve.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)