Recipe: Ham, Cheese & Chive Pasta Bakes
- 140g (2 cups) 3-minute spirals pasta
- 1 x 100g pkt
- 97 per cent fat-free traditional smoked leg ham, cut into 1cm thick strips
- 150g bought marinated chargrilled capsicum, sliced
- 2 tbs mascarpone Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 120g (1 cup) light shredded
- 25 per cent less fat mozzarella
- 2 tbs chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following packet directions until al dente. Drain. Return to the pan.
- Add the ham, capsicum and mascarpone to the pasta and gently toss until just combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the pasta mixture among four 310ml (1 1/4-cup) capacity ovenproof dishes and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with chives and season with pepper. Serve immediately.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)