Recipe: Low-Fat Ham, Cheese And Pineapple Pizza
- 2 x 335g 97% fat-free pizza bases
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 120g sliced Primo Low Salt 97% Fat Free Leg Ham, chopped
- 1/4 pineapple, peeled, core removed, chopped
- 2 cups grated low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place pizza bases on 2 baking trays.
- Spread with taco sauce. Top with ham, pineapple and cheese. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, swapping trays after 8 minutes, or until bases are crisp and cheese is melted. Serve.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)