Recipe: Mushroom and parmesan pizza
- 1 quantity gluten-free pizza dough
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Coon or Mil Lel pizza cheese
- 200g mixed mushrooms (we used Swiss brown, enoki and shiitake), halved
- 80g baby rocket
- 1/4 cup Mil Lel shaved parmesan cheese
- Make pizza dough. Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Roll dough into two 25cm circles. Place on prepared trays. Brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Sprinkle with pizza cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and base is crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a frying pan over high heat. Add mushrooms. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Remove pizza from oven. Top with mushroom mixture, rocket and parmesan. Serve.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)