Recipe: Peach And Raspberry Iceblocks
- 200g can peach slices in natural juice, drained
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen raspberries
- 500g 99.9% fat-free vanilla yoghurt
- Process peach in a food processor until smooth. Spoon into a bowl. Process raspberries until smooth. Spoon raspberry puree into a separate bowl.
- Divide yoghurt between the 2 bowls of fruit and swirl through. Fill iceblock moulds with alternating layers of fruit yoghurt mixtures.
- Place a paddle-pop stick in the centre of each mould. Freeze iceblocks for 3 to 4 hours or until firm.
- To remove iceblocks from moulds, dip moulds quickly into hot water. Pull out iceblocks using the paddle-pop sticks.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)