Recipe: Prosciutto And Roasted Vegetable Pizza
- 1 quantity gluten-free pizza dough (see related recipe)
- 1/3 cup Fountain tomato paste
- 8 slices (120g) prosciutto, sliced
- 1/3 cup (50g) roasted capsicum, sliced (see note)
- 1/3 cup (50g) roasted eggplant, sliced
- 1/3 cup (50g) artichoke hearts, halved
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 1/4 cup Coon or Mil Lel pizza cheese
- Make pizza dough. Roll dough into two 23cm x 30cm rectangles. Place on prepared trays. Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced.
- Spread bases with paste. Sprinkle with prosciutto, capsicum, eggplant, artichoke, olives, herbs and cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and base is crisp. Serve.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)