Recipe: Roasted Vegetable Pizzas With Rosemary Oil
- 1 medium (about 500g) eggplant, thinly sliced crossways
- 2 medium (about 150g each) green zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 2 tbs fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 x 140g ctn garlic & roast onion tomato paste (Leggo’s brand)
- 2 x 225g pkts 95.5 per cent fat-free pizza crusts (Boboli brand)
- 100g 97 per cent fat-free semi-dried tomatoes
- 120g (1 cup) light shredded 25 per cent less fat mozzarella (Mil Lel brand)
- Preheat oven to 240°C. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Place eggplant and zucchini on separate trays. Brush with 2 tbs of the oil.
- Roast eggplant on top shelf and zucchini on bottom shelf of oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 220°C. Meanwhile, combine the rosemary and remaining oil in a small bowl. Set aside. kids’ task: Spread tomato paste over pizza bases, leaving a 2cm border around the edge.
- Top with eggplant, zucchini and semi-dried tomatoes. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Cook pizzas for 8 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Place pizzas on plates and drizzle with rosemary oil to serve. Take a trip around the globe with our range of international recipe collections.
- Start with our French recipes, Thai recipes, Turkish recipes and Spanish recipes.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)