Recipe: Spinach And Salami Pizza
- 1 quantity gluten-free pizza dough (see related recipe)
- 1/3 cup Fountain tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon mixed dried herbs
- 100g KR Castlemaine sliced salami, chopped
- 60g baby spinach
- 1/2 cup semi-dried tomatoes
- 4 (120g) bocconcini cheese, sliced
- Make pizza dough. Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Roll dough into two 23cm x 30cm rectangles.
- Place on prepared trays. Spread bases with paste. Top with dried herbs, salami, spinach, tomatoes and bocconcini.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and base is crisp. Serve.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)