Recipe: Thai Chicken With Cucumber Noodles
- 2 (350g) chicken breasts, trimmed, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1/2 cup gluten-free sweet chilli and ginger sauce
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup gluten-free fried rice noodles
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add sauce. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Add cucumber and noodles to chicken mixture. Gently stir to combine. Serve.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)