Recipe: Tomato, Olive And Feta Pasta Salad
- 250g dried gluten-free penne pasta
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 100g reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 2/3 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 80g baby spinach
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender.
- Drain. Refresh under cold water. Place pasta in large bowl. Add tomato, feta, olives, parsley, vinegar and oil. Toss to combine.
- Divide pasta into 4 airtight containers. Divide spinach between 4 snap-lock bags. Refrigerate.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)