Recipe: Peach and raspberry iceblocks
- Ingredients 200g can peach slices in natural juice, drained
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen raspberries 500g
- 99.9% fat-free vanilla yoghurt
- Method Process peach in a food processor until smooth. Spoon into a bowl. Process raspberries until smooth. Spoon raspberry puree into a separate bowl. Divide yoghurt between the 2 bowls of fruit and swirl through. Fill ice block molds with alternating layers of fruit yoghurt mixtures.
- Place a paddle-pop stick in the centre of each mould. Freeze iceblocks for 3 to 4 hours or until firm. To remove iceblocks from moulds, dip moulds quickly into hot water. Pull out iceblocks using the paddle-pop sticks.
Cooking time (duration): Freezing time: 4 hours
Number of servings (yield): 8
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)