Recipe: Pear with honey yoghurt dressing
- 45g (1/3 cup) walnut pieces
- 80ml (1/3 cup) blue gum honey
- 1 x 200g container 99.8 per cent fat-free natural yoghurt (Pauls brand) 4
- Josephine pears, halved, cored, thinly sliced lengthways
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Combine the walnuts and 1 tbs of the honey in a small bowl.
- Spread over the lined tray. Bake in preheated oven for 5-7 minutes or until caramelised. Remove from oven and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining honey and yoghurt in a jug. Divide the pear slices evenly among serving bowls.
- Drizzle with the honey yoghurt dressing and sprinkle with walnuts.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: Desserts
Culinary tradition: USA (General)