Recipe: Quick noodles with salmon & corn
- 125g Chang’s 98% fat free long life noodles
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 x 270g can corn kernels
- 1 x 210 g can red or pink salmon
- 2 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- Place noodles into a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 minutes to soak. Use a fork or chopstick to separate the noodles. Drain and return to the bowl.
- Add olive oil, corn kernels, drained, salmon, drained, flaked, and shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced. Gently toss until just combined. Serve immediately.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)