Recipe: Sausage roll pastry
- 450g warm cooked mashed potato
- 1 1/4 cups rice flour
- 1/2 cup gluten-free cornflour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100g butter or Nuttelex spread, chopped
- 1 egg
- Place mashed potato, rice flour, cornflour, salt and butter or spread in a large bowl. Add egg. Using a flat-bladed knife, stir until dough forms.
- Dust work surface with cornflour. Knead dough for 3 minutes or until smooth. Wrap dough in baking paper.
- Set aside for 30 minutes to rest.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: brunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)