Recipe: Strawberry frozen yogurt
- 750g fresh or frozen strawberries, halved
- 4 x 200g tubs 99% fat-free diet strawberry yogurt (we used Nestle brand)
- 1 tablespoon Equal sweetener
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Process until smooth. Pour into a shallow metal dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze for 3 hours or until almost set. Using a large metal spoon, break up strawberry mixture and remove to food processor.
- Process until smooth. Return mixture to metal dish. Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for 3 to 4 hours or until set.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)