Recipe: Beef with rocket & parmesan salad
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed, rinsed
- 50g Mainland shaved parmesan
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Praise creamy mayonnaise 97% fat free
- 2 tbs light sour cream
- 475g container Woolworths Fresh desiree potato mash with sauteed onion
- 4 (150g each) beef porterhouse steaks, excess fat trimmed
- Toss together the rocket and parmesan, set aside. Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and 2 tbs of warm water. Heat the potato mash, according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat a chargrill pan over a medium-high heat. Add the steak and cook for 3-4 minutes each side for medium. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to rest.
- Serve the mash with the steak and rocket salad drizzled with the mayonnaise, if desired.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)