Recipe: Chocolate biscuit ice-cream sandwiches
- 1 x 190g pkt double choc mini wagon wheels (Westons brand)
- 8 scoops 99 per cent fat-free vanilla ice-cream (Weight Watchers brand)
- 80ml (1/3 cup) chocolate topping
- Place a chocolate biscuit on each serving plate. Top each with a scoop of ice-cream.
- Top with another chocolate biscuit and remaining scoops of ice-cream. Drizzle with chocolate topping and serve.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)