Recipe: Hawaiian pizza
- 2 x 335g 95.5% fat-free thin pizza bases
- 140g tub pizza sauce
- 200g light shaved ham
- 1/4 pineapple, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 150g button mushrooms, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed Italian herbs
- 1 cup grated low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 100g baby spinach, to serve
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Place pizza bases onto 2 baking trays. Spread with sauce.
- Scatter ham, pineapple, mushrooms and herbs over bases. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 10 minutes, swapping trays after 8 minutes, or until bases are crisp.
- Cut pizzas into slices. Serve with spinach.
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: snack
Culinary tradition: USA (General)