Recipe: Ricotta, ham & avocado wrap
- 100g fresh reduced-fat ricotta
- 1/2 small ripe avocado, peeled
- 3 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 rounds of Lebanese bread
- 65g (about 8 slices) 97 per cent fat-free fine-sliced leg ham (Hans brand)
- 4 small mignonette lettuce leaves, washed, dried
- Place the ricotta, avocado and lemon juice in a bowl. Season with pepper. Use a fork to mash until combined. Place the bread on a clean work surface and spread with ricotta mixture.
- Top each bread round with ham and lettuce. Roll up firmly to enclose and wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)