Recipe: Tuna, egg & asparagus salad
- 4 baby coliban potatoes
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved crossways
- 4 eggs
- 2 (200g each) tuna steaks
- Olive oil cooking spray Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 2 x 100g pkts baby watercress salad
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Kraft Sensations Free creamy lem
on & dill
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool. Cut each potato into quarters. Meanwhile, place the eggs in a saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil.
- Cook for 8 minutes. Add the asparagus in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain. Run under cold water. Set aside to cool. Peel the eggs. Cut each egg into quarters. Heat a frying pan over a high heat. Spray the tuna steaks with oil andseason with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes each side for medium. Flake the tuna into large chunks. Divide the watercress salad mix, potatoes, egg, asparagus and tuna among four serving plates. Drizzle over the dressing and top with freshly ground pepper.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)