Recipe: Barramundi parcels
- 6 coliban potatoes, cut into 1/2cm-thick slices
- 2 (about 300g each) barramundi fillets, halved crossways
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 lemons, rind grated, juiced
- 4 Always Fresh Kalamata olives, pitted, chopped
- 3 shallots, trimmed, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh continental parsley, leaves torn
- 1/3 cup (85g) Kraft 97% fat free mayonnaise
- 100g pkt baby spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Prepare 4 x 30cm lengths of baking paper. Divide the potato among the paper strips, placing the potato in three rows down the centre.
- Top with the fish and season with pepper. Sprinkle half of the lemon rind over the fish. Combine olives, shallots and parsley.
- Spoon over the fish. Fold the two long sides together and tuck ends under to form a neat parcel. Place parcels on a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise and the remaining lemon rind. Divide the spinach leaves among serving plates and squeeze with a little lemon juice.
- Top with the potatoes and barramundi (be careful when opening the parcels as the steam is hot).
- Serve with a dollop of lemon mayonnaise.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: brunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)