Recipe: Passionfruit spritzer
- 170g can passionfruit pulp
- 300ml chilled apple juice
- 1 cup small ice cubes
- 125ml (1/2 cup) chilled lemonade
- 1 small red or green apple (such as Royal Gala or Granny Smith)
- Place the passionfruit pulp, apple juice and ice in a cocktail shaker and shake for 1 minute or until the passionfruit mixture is well combined and chilled.
- Strain the passionfruit mixture evenly among serving glasses and top with the lemonade.
- Use a mandolin or a sharp knife to cut the apple crossways into thin slices. Arrange 1-2 apple slices on the surface of each cocktail.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: cocktail
Culinary tradition: USA (General)