Recipe: Roast beef & rocket wrap
- 1 x 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 tbs tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 4 pieces wholemeal lavash
- 250g sliced rare roast beef
- 200g (1 cup) 97 per cent fat-free semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch rocket, stems trimmed, washed, dried
- Place chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice and cumin in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Place the lavash on a clean work surface. Spread evenly with chickpea mixture, and top with roast beef, semi-dried tomato and rocket. Roll up lavash to enclose filling. Cut in half diagonally and serve immediately.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)