Recipe: Chocolate tofu mousse
- 2 x 300g packets silken tofu (at room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 x 200g blocks dark chocolate, chopped
- Blend tofu until just smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in maple syrup and vanilla.
- Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, ensuring water doesn’t touch the bowl.
- Stir until chocolate has melted. Remove from heat. Fold chocolate into tofu mixture until combined. Spoon into 8 small glasses.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
Number of servings (yield): 8
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)