Recipe: Gnocchi primavera
- 1 x 500g pkt potato gnocchi
- 80g (1/2 cup) frozen peas
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthways, cut into batons
- 100g snow peas, trimmed
- 200g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, halved crossways
- 60g (1/4 cup) basil pesto
- 300ml light thickened cream
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
- Cook the gnocchi in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 1 minute. Add peas, zucchini, snowpeas, broccoli and asparagus.
- Cook for 4 minutes or until the gnocchi is tender and the vegetables are tender crisp. Drain. Place the pesto and cream in the pan over low heat.
- Stir until heated through. Add the gnocchi mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Divide among serving dishes and top with parmesan to serve.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: brunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)