Recipe: Perfect Scrambled Eggs With Salmon Pearls
- 14 (59g each) free-range eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 1/4 cups (310ml) thin cream
- 1 bunch chives, cut into 5cm lengths
- 50g salmon roe
- 6 thick slices ciabatta, toasted
- Butter, to serve
- Whisk eggs and cream together in a medium heatproof bowl.
- Place over a saucepan of simmering water and cook, stirring occasionally with a plastic spatula to prevent eggs sticking to base and sides of bowl, for 15 minutes or until just set.
- Spoon scrambled eggs among plates and sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately with roe, toasted ciabatta and butter.
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)