Recipe: Prawn, Pineapple And Semi-Dried Tomato Pizza
- 2 x 335g 97% fat-free pizza bases
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 450g green prawns, peeled (tails left intact), deveined
- 1/4 pineapple, peeled, core removed, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup semi-dried tomatoes,
- 1 cup grated light mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place pizza bases on 2 baking trays and spread with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with parmesan. Top with prawns, pineapple, onion, tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, swapping trays after 10 minutes, or until bases are crisp and cheese is melted. Top with basil. Serve.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)