Recipe: Roast Lamb Rack With Rosemary & Mustard Crust
- 750g Kent pumpkin, seeded, cut into 1.5cm-thick wedges
- Olive oil spray
- 4 lamb racks (3 cutlets on each rack), French trimmed
- 2 tbs wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbs chopped fresh rosemary
- 8 yellow squash, halved
- 240g pkt cherry truss tomatoes
- 2 zucchini, trimmed, quartered lengthways
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large roasting pan with non-stick baking paper. Spray pumpkin with oil. Season with pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Spray with oil. Cook lamb racks for 1-2 minutes each side or until browned. Combine the mustard and rosemary in a small bowl. Spread one-quarter of mustard mixture over the top of each lamb rack.
- Add squash, tomatoes and zucchini to roasting pan. Arrange lamb on top. Roast for 15 minutes for medium or until lamb is cooked to your liking and vegetables are tender.
- Transfer lamb to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Serve with vegetables.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)