Recipe: Tandoori lamb cutlets with mango salsa
- 1/3 cup (100g) Sharwood’s tandoori curry paste
- 1 cup (260g) fat-free natural yoghurt
- 12 Frenched lamb cutlets
- 1 mango, flesh diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 2 tbs chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tbs chopped fresh mint
- Steamed basmati rice, to serve
- Mix the curry paste and 1/4 cup (70g) yoghurt. Coat the cutlets in the mixture. Place in a ceramic dish, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Combine the mango, cucumber, red onion and coriander. Mix the mint and remaining yoghurt in small bowl until smooth.
- Preheat a barbeque or chargrill pan over a high heat. Cook the cutlets for 4 minutes each side for medium. Transfer to a plate.
- Cover with foil and rest for 3 minutes.
- Serve the cutlets with the mango salsa, yoghurt and rice.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)