Recipe: Grilled chicken with warm dill potato salad
- 4 chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp salted baby capers, rinsed
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 750g chat potatoes, halved
- 2 tbs roughly chopped dill
- For salad: steam the potatoes for 10 minutes or until tender. Place in a bowl with the dill, mustard, mayonnaise, capers, salt and pepper, and toss until well coated.
- Cover and set aside. Heat a grill plate or non-stick frying pan to medium heat. Brush chicken with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Serve chicken with potato salad steamed greens.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: snack
Culinary tradition: USA (General)