Recipe: Lazy lasagne
- 7 tomatoes, chopped
- 300g fresh lasagne sheets
- 2 x 100g packets Primo Low Salt 97% Fat Free Shaved Leg Ham, chopped
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 1/4 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup purchased fresh creamy bechamel sauce
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a 6cm deep, 17cm x 27cm (base) ovenproof baking dish. Spread one-third of the chopped tomatoes over base of prepared dish.
- Cover with a layer of pasta, trimming if necessary. Sprinkle with half the ham, half the zucchini, half the remaining tomatoes and one-third of the grated cheese.
- Cover with another layer of pasta. Sprinkle with remaining ham, zucchini, tomatoes and half the remaining cheese. Top with remaining pasta.
- Spread bechamel sauce over pasta. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden and pasta is tender. Stand for 10 minutes.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)