Recipe: Salmon, leek and dill frittata
- 120g mixed salad leaves
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill sprigs, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup French fat-free salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray lightly with oil. Add leeks and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Spoon into a lightly greased, 6-cup capacity ovenproof pie dish. Break salmon into large chunks and arrange over leeks.
- Whisk eggs, dill and salt and pepper together in a bowl. Pour over salmon and leeks. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and set in the centre.
- Make salad Meanwhile, combine salad leaves, tomatoes, cucumber and dill in a bowl. Pour over dressing. Toss to combine.
- Cut frittata into wedges.
- Serve with salad.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: brunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)