Recipe: Prawn, asparagus & white bean salad
- 1 tbs wholegrain mustard
- 1 slice Lebanese bread
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into thirds
- 200g punnet grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbs fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Woolworths Select 99% Fat Free Italian Dressing
- 600g cooked prawns, peeled, deveined
- 420g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 4 bocconcini, torn
- 50g baby Asian greens
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Spread the mustard over the bread. Tear into pieces and place on the prepared tray.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate. Combine the asparagus, tomato, oregano, garlic and 1 tablespoon of the dressing in a bowl.
- Transfer to the baking tray. Cover with foil and bake for 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a bowl. Pour over any cooking juices.
- Add the prawns, beans, bocconcini, baby Asian greens and remaining dressing to the asparagus mixture. Toss gently to combine.
- Divide among serving dishes and top with the croutons.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: snack
Culinary tradition: USA (General)