Recipe: Prawn Skewers With Pistachio Dukkah
- 190g (3/4 cup) bought aioli
- 2 tbs chopped fresh coriander
- 1kg (about 30) green prawns, peeled leaving tails intact,
- Olive oil spray
- 40g (1/4 cup) pistachio kernels, finely chopped
- 2 tbs sesame seeds
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Combine the aioli and coriander in a bowl. To make the pistachio dukkah, combine the pistachio, sesame seeds, coriander, cumin, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Thread the prawns, tail-end first, onto bamboo skewers.
- Roll each prawn in the pistachio dukkah and place, in a single layer, on a tray. Spray with oil.
- Cook on the grill, turning, for 3-4 minutes or until the prawns change colour. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve with aïoli mixture.
Number of servings (yield): 8
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)