Recipe: Shaved Fennel, Radicchio & Feta Slad
- 2 radicchio or treviso lettuces, outer leaves removed, bases
- trimmed, finely shredded
- 2 baby fennel bulbs, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup continental parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 75g Persian feta, crumbled
- Combine the radicchio, fennel, onion and parsley in a bowl. Whisk together the oil and lemon juice in a small jug.
- Add the dressing and feta to the salad and gently toss until just combined. Season well with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving dish to serve.
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)